Social media marketing is a great way to reach a lot of people very quickly. The social media environment always has new improvements; decades ago, the top websites were completely different. Discover how you can stay current with diversification of your social media marketing.
Diversifying Social Media Marketing
- Asset portfolio diversification allows investors to handle seasonal changes, natural disasters and unforeseen catastrophes. Social media advertising diversification enables businesses to maintain contact with customers for a longer period of time. It also allows for deeper business-client relationships.
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube have their own customer demographics, technology and policies. By developing an agile content marketing strategy, you can leverage the advantages of each brand. Target a certain age, income or region with flexible social media advertising.
- A start-up firm might want to generate a viral campaign to announce its creation. Mature businesses might appreciate a more nuanced marketing approach for a new or expanded product line. Using different social media websites allows you to experiment with different keywords, messages and techniques.
- Fans of social media have different reasons for visiting these websites: sharing views, reading reviews or promoting events. A certain social media brand may be better for entertainment, another may be more informational. One study found that 80% of consumers conducted online research before making important decisions about products or services.
- Through mergers and acquisitions, some corporate brands have become linked together (i.e. Google and YouTube.) You could develop a media plan to leverage these benefits. Others have distinct geographical differences; for example, most UK Pinterest users are men, most US Pinterest users are women. Each social media brand has its own mobile technology configuration, specialty and functionality.
- Each social media brand has its own advertising policies. By placing all of your eggs in one basket, you become “stuck” if there is a dramatic change in that brand's online marketing strategy. Diversification enables you to be agile when problems arise.
- Cross-pollination is another great content marketing strategy. When you hear a rumor on one site, you will want confirmation by checking other sites. Marketing your products and services can benefit from the same cross-pollination synergies.
Develop Your Content Marketing Plan
Every week, social media is shifting in some way, shape or form. Wise businesses hire a marketing professional, like content marketing planners, to develop a customized media plan. You might want to considering developing a content marketing strategy too. We can help you develop a stronger, diversified social media marketing strategy. Hire the experts who understands the new improvements in social media and how to leverage them to your benefit. Marketing Media Planners can empower your brand by creating a superior, diversified social media plan.
“Let's Plan Your Content Marketing.” Contact Darren Tunstall, Marketing Media Planner, to create your content marketing plan, write your content, and schedule it to post to your WordPress site.